Monday, November 14, 2011

School Update

Just taking some time out from studying to write this quick update on nursing school.
It's Week 12 already! Can you believe it? I've been in school for 12 weeks already. I sure am counting down to Week 16 - Final Exam.

I have to say that I am not a fan of semesters. Sixteen weeks of school is just too much and I'm starting to understand the meaning of "burning out". Classes, clinicals, and reading are just so tedious now. Even thinking about it makes me shudder.

The most stressful thing is going to clinicals, especially at 7am. We are at the hospital for 8 hours looking after one patient we picked out. This is our third week at this hospital. It was sure a stressful switch from the nursing home we were at before. I do worry a lot and make up scenarios of what I think might happen which is stressful. I definitely have to change that habit and focus on getting readings done instead.

Well, I'm guessing the next time I post will be after finals...
Time flies but looking back, it's been a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment